Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Great Ocean Road

Ok, well since Uncle Skip doesn't appriciate the brilliance that is my writting... I will simply list the places Megan and I saw on our Great Ocean Road adventures:


Our Car:











Flagstaff Hill










Cheeseworld!!!


Bay of Islands











Bay of Martyrs


The Grotto


London Bridge











The Arch



Blowhole


Thunder Cave

Lock Ard Gorge

Twelve Apostles









Otway Tree Top Walk (but it was closed when we got there)


Castle Cove


Port Arlington
Well... we have to get up in 7 hours (3am here) to make it to the airport on time to catch our plane to Auckland, so the next time I post it will be from another country!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, I'm sooooo sorry for hurting your literary feelings. Please resume your normal blogging (you know, words and photos informally connected). This current blog entry left out most of the photos. Hey! Megan! Take over blogging while Ben sulks, ok? Sheeesh! Kids tthese days!

Anonymous said...

Ben and Megan
What sights, what beauty, tough to leave each location. But your adventure continues. Brenda and Rick say hello and love the wine reference. I think Meg said she was bringing a bottle home. I suppose it will be empty. I saw Vi Vandruff in Church, she said Nikki lives in Sydney and awaits your call. I also will send your site to Fred and Gloria who send their best to you.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ben & Meg, Who the heck is Biby Cletus? Whilst I am working my frayed behind to a nub, you two are having one adventure after another. Yesterday, one of my kid's year old sister took her diaper off and created a masterpiece on the floor of my room. Somehow your adventures sound better than mine. Love & kisses

Bev said...

Hi you two - well it's off to another country & picking up another traveler. Please try not to lose her, either accidentally or on purpose. Looks like you're having a blast & making lots of great memories. Meeting different people from different parts of the world has always been one of my main attractions to travelling. Keep sending the posts & pictures.

Love - Bev

Anonymous said...

Ben, if you have time try to go snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef. Continue having a great time, keep it moving.